Hello to all my Foodies! Its that time of year again. Toronto’s Winterlicious is kicking off January 31st. Make sure you get your reservations booked and check out some of Toronto’s finest places to eat. Amazing menus & prices… Don’t miss out!
My top 5 picks for a great deal and a good meal:
1) Momofuku Daishō $45 or Momofuku Noodle Bar $25 – good menu items and a great atmosphere.
2) Tabülé $25 – there Falafel is amazing!! Recently ate at the location on Queen St E and have nothing bad to say.
3) Mildred’s Temple Kitchen $35 – interesting/creative menu options and easy location for the West Enders.
4) Pizza e Pazzi $25 – who doesn’t love a good pizza? Fun atmosphere and authentic pizza.
5) Parts & Labour $35 – with a kale salad and a flat iron steak on the menu how do you go wrong?
Check out the link and get yourselves booked in – Winterlicious 2014
Want to see what Toronto Life has to say have a look at this link – Toronto Life breaks it down